These are the Tim Keller tips mentioned on Sunday morning:
- Let people around you know you are a Christian (in a natural, unforced way)
- Ask friends about their faith – and just listen!
- Listen to your friends problems – maybe offer to pray for them
- Share your problems with others – testify to how your faith helps you
- Give them a book to read
- Share your story
- Answer objections and questions
- Invite them to a church event
- Offer to read the Bible with them
- Take them to an explore course
Keller suggests we usually begin with 1-4. If people are interested then we might move further down the list. To speak to people at stages 8,9,10 you have to do the groundwork at 1-4.